Saturday, October 10, 2015

A week well spent!!!

My surgery gave me a 1 week break from work. I had a feeling that sitting at home would be difficult for me. But it was not so. 

I studied for a couple of days, and then did what I really enjoy doing..watching rom-coms.
My kids usually do not allow me to watch Romedy Now with their POGOs and Cartoon Networks. Along with that my mom and mother-in-law with her daily dosage of serials, I thought I should give watching TV a pass.

So I moved to my phone, I really need to thank Pradeep now for having forced me to buy the phone that I have now. And I now realize it more :). Watching a movie on my phone was a pleasurable experience. The bigger screen and the wonderful sound clarity made it more entertaining.

So I started watching all the movies that I could. I managed only 4, whose reviews I would be publishing in the subsequent posts. So keep watching this space for more...

No comments: