Friday, March 8, 2013

Why I love YaadonKaIdiotBox?

Thanks to Sravanthi but it has got me hooked to this amazing program called YaadonKaIdiotBox. 

One of the first things that I have enjoyed in the show is Hindi. After a long time, I am getting to listen to hindi, I mean proper Hindi program and that too on radio!!!
Well that's definitely another big reason why I love this show. I get to listen to the program as well as work. 

The voice of the radio jockey, Neelesh Misra is absolutely honey. The sweetness with which he explains the emotions in the story is absolutely mind blowing. It only makes you want to listen to more stories.

The way he describes the things as well, the sounds that are created in the background, keeping the events in the story in mind, that is simply amazing.

And yes, definitely topping the list would be the story! I get to hear some amazing stories from one of the most beautiful place on this earth, Yaad Sheher. I know it doesn't exist :P, but so what the place is great and so are the stories. 

It has rekindled the emotions that were almost forgotten in the busy life that I have been leading.
Thanks Neelesh and thank You Yaad Sheher :).

p.s. I so loved the stories that I bought the first 2 volumes of the book and am definitely going to buy the future volumes as well.

No comments: