Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hyderabad awakened !!!

I have been living at my parent's place ever since my mother-in-law went out of station. Among the many great things of staying at mother's place after marriage :), travelling to work and back seems like a small pinch. But, someone should be there to take care of my son, and so the destination changes.

Anyways, today when I was travelling to work by my favorite 127 K/V bus, one of the first things I noticed was the khakhi everywhere. Every road the bus went by, I could see khakhi-colored uniform clad men. With and without their guns and lathis, the looks on their faces did seem that they are there and alert.

I observed them on some of the main junctions like Koti and Abids. But after that, unknowingly, I started noticing them on every road. It was nice to seem these men on the roads, vigilant and spirited.

Finally, I felt the people and government has awakened, realizing their duties and doing it. Or was it me???

No comments: