Monday, May 2, 2016

One moment (Kshanam)...My review!!

This was one movie that I wanted to watch from long but could not. And I regret not having watched it earlier.

This is the plot in a nutshell: A girl asks her ex-boyfriend to help find a girl, who she claims is her daughter.

The movie, right from the start, intrigues the viewer. The plot is crisp and the execution is accurate. The film moves at a good pace. There is not a single scene where the viewer gets bored. The film has some good and some predictable twists and turns. Don't expect me to reveal any of it. I want you all to watch it :).

The story is the main protagonist and the actors do complete justice to it. I have started to like Adivi Sesh even more now. I first liked him in Size Zero :). 

If you haven't watched the film till now, please go ahead and watch it. I am really starting to like the kind of films that the Telugu Film Industry is bringing out these days. They are fresh, good and sensible. Kudos to everyone out there and keep the good job going!!

No comments: