Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Time to say GoodBye...to...

Recently I visited crossword with my husband. I bought Inferno and Adultery, and I found a set of Mills & Boons!! Somehow I could not resist myself and bought the set.

The "older person" that I am, considering that M&B is only for teens, chose Inferno and Adultery over M&B to read first. And I completed them, of course not in my usual reading speed. 

And then I picked up the first M&B, something about the 202 Harley Street. It had the usual, extremely talented and handsome doctor! A new nurse joins and falls in love with the doctor, and so goes the story! I was able to bear this one, thanks to my teenage love for M&B.

I then started reading the second book. "The ultimate revenge". The book is still living up to its expectations and taking the ultimate revenge from me!!!

Oh! I am so over Mills & Boons. 


No comments: