Monday, March 14, 2016

Great expectations...

The Sunday morning, instead of my usual lazy self, I took my son to the audition of a children based programme.

And I saw a plethora of varieties of kids and parents alike. The parents eager to see their on the television, and the kids..wooh..don't even ask!!

Some kids eager to go and show their talent on the screen. All dressed up, with makeup. You are right, all made up. Dress and looks, and all. I must say, I was impressed with the amount of effort put by both parents and the children.
And then there were some kids who did not want to go in at all. The parents persuading them, but the kids were relentless.

Well luckily my son did not put up a show, thanks to my mother-in-law, who had prepared him. Also it was because of her interest that we went for the audition. But when I asked my son how did the audition go, he had a simple answer for me. I forgot. :). Then again I did not want to become that nagging mother who kept asking him questions. I thought if he was really good, then he would be selected. :).
Fingers crossed.

No comments: