Sunday, August 2, 2015

This really made me cry...

The last movie, in which I cried was Taare Zameen Par. The title song shook me so badly, that I cried in the theatre itself. The next is, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, that I finally saw today. I regret not having watched it earlier.
The story is so simple and the movie is so beautiful. The people in it are the ones who have made the movie beautiful. The heart felt performances of every actor clearly touched me.
Yet again, the director is the winner, having executed the simple story in the most amazing way possible.
And how can I not talk about Salman Khan. I don't know if he is the one accused in the hit and run case or the black buck case, he is totally people's man in the movie. His innocence and charm added magic to the already beautiful movie. Nawazuddin Siddiqui, in his role, did superbly well.
Harshali Malhotra stole the show with her hand and her eyes :).
Overall, a must watch movie by ALL. I am sure everyone would like it. As as Bajrangi says...Jai Shri Ram.

No comments: