Thursday, July 16, 2015

Bahubali - bali unna movie (powerful movie)

I finally managed to get tickets to Bahubali. And so I watched it in the evening today. A magnum opus, I must say. Larger than life. Period. That is all I have to say about it.

Every single scene was beyond ordinary. In the literal sense. And the waterfalls, I have no words to describe my feeling for them. I wonder if such a place actually exists!

A couple of scenes did remind me of Avatar, like the mountains and their shape.

All the actors did a good job, but the real hero is the director. For his vision and execution, Rajamouli deserves the last laugh.

Watch it if you wish to transport yourself to a different world that exists only in the dreams of the director. A beautiful world indeed.

2 comments:

Satyam Shandilya said...

I am yet to watch the movie... And I am so excited about it.

Unknown said...

Satyam: You must watch it. I am sure you will not be disappointed.