Thursday, June 28, 2007

Uff yeh friendship!!!

Sometimes life really amazes me... we change the meanings of so many things at our own wish and will. And to top it all, we think it is correct.

Everyday I see a new meaning of friendship, one day it becomes intimacy the next day it becomes aquaintance. The third day, hold on, it becomes distance. God only help me!!!

For me, when you see someone as a friend, it means you say whatever you wish to say. You dont think whether it is right or wrong, because I feel they are the ones who will ultimately tell you what you are doing is right or wrong. As far as I am concerned, I have never ever thought before speaking with my friends, because I believe in the above said.

I sometimes wonder why do people maintain secrecy in friendship? Doesnt being friends mean that you share everything with each other? I completely fail to understand the exact meaning of being close friends with someone, when the other person doesnt tell you everything.

this is one topic that shall always keep burning inside me throwing questions everytime....

Well i guess this is one blog I shall always continue writing :-)

No comments: